Welcome to the Columbians Drum and Bugle Corps! Your journey to making 2017 the best season ever starts here.
We’re busy working on details for the 2017 season. We’ve set camp dates and locations for most camps. Check back often for updates.
Register for the 2017 season
You can register now for the 2017 season by clicking on the link here. You can also find a quick link on our website’s home page. The audition fee will be $50, plus $15 for out of town applicants requiring housing.
We’ll be present at most of the larger high school marching shows in Washington State. You, our members, are the biggest recruiting tool. Bring your friends and stop by and say hi. We’ll be displaying our 2016 video at most of the shows we attend. We’ll be at the following events:
- Cavalcade of Bands – Pasco, October 1st
- Pacific Northwest Marching Band Championships – Spokane, October 8th
- Harvest Marching Band Festival – Yakima, October 15th
- Puget Sound Festival of Bands – Everett, October 22nd
- Boise Division III – Boise, ID, October 22nd
- Auburn Veterans Day Competition – Auburn, WA, November 5th
- November 18-20 (Enterprise Middle School – EMS)
- December 9-11 – EMS
- January 6-8 – Hanford High School
- February 10-12 – EMS
- March 24-26 – EMS
- April 21-23 – EMS
- May 26-29 – Highland Park
- Friday, July 7 – Hillsboro, OR
- Saturday, July 8 – Auburn, WA
- Monday, July 10 – Pasco, WA
- Tuesday, July 11 – Boise, ID
- Wednesday, July 12 – Ogden, UT
- Saturday, July 15 – Denver, CO
Please see our Staff Page for our full 2017 staff listing.
We are currently looking for a Uniform Coordinator and several people for our Food Committee. If you would like more info, please send an email to our volunteer coordinator.